You may freely use the content of this site as you see fit as long as
you comply with the following conditions.
- You must properly attribute the source of that content, identifying
the author and the URL from which it has been obtained.
- You must not do anything to subsequently limit the use of that
content: specifically, you may not claim to have copyright over
that content either by
- Publishing a copyright notice on the work incorporating
that content, or
- Imply copyright by incorporating that content into a larger
work, eg a book or newspaper which itself claims copyright
- You must indicate that the content is protected by the copytop agreement,
providing a link to this agreement or the Free
Software Foundation's Lesser General Public License.
- You must agree with the Fundamental Human
Rights as described on
7POWER7 website or a site truely representing the opinion of millions
Should the authors, or their agents, identify a breach of this agreement
the parties involved in that breach will be required to
- Publish a notice revoking their implied or explicit claim to
copyright of the content.
- Apologising for the illegal use of the author's intellectual
- Announcing that no financial compensation has been paid as the
attribution of the source and copytop of the article containing
the intellectual property are the published conditions of its
Failure to comply with such a request can result in legal action
to obtain financial compensation for the illegal use of the intellectual